Monday, January 26, 2009

Kitchen Dandy

Above is the ingredient list for my first listing on my new food blog, Kitchen Dandy. I came up with the name by looking at the names given to old wood burning kitchen ranges used in the late 1800's. Several names came along with the article to include, Mealmaster, Kitchen Queen, Farmer Kettle and Kitchen Dandy. I liked the last one best, I thought it had a nice homey ring to it. I am going to try and up date each week, probably on Sunday or Monday, a new recipe, either from my secret cook book or from requests. I also got a new camera, because I really wanted one and I was thrilled to get the opportunity to purchase a nice one, I am still learning how to use it. It is a Kodak Easy Share Z1012 IS, if this means anything to anyone. What a fun new hobby to include three of the best things I love to do, cook, photography and writing. I hope you find this of interest, but if not I am having a heck of a time doing it. Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blogspot! I'm already marked as a follower. I like the sense of humor you've added. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete