Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dad's 80th Birthday Party, continued











I didn't forget the following pictures, I just had issues with my computer, me or the blogger site, I don't know but I will try it again. Everyone stayed to visit a long time and it took a while to say goodbyes, it was good to see Steve and Rhonda and Steven and Jenna, whose happy announcement of their engagement and upcoming wedding plans was a wonderful addition to the party. We missed Stephanie, James and Kayley who are in Arizona and couldn't be here and Tiffany and Matt who are in Hollister and had to work, along with Jimmy who was ill. Thank you to my wonderful girls who helped with the food and made it easier for me. Happy Birthday Day Dad and yes I will have you another blow-out at 90! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment